I personally like her for Harry and not Cho. She's far more witty, strong-willed, and has a great personality. I'd fall for her too. If I were a boy. But I'd fall for Hermione first. :D
Book-movie difference HP6
· At Spinner’s End; it was Snape himself who opened the door for Bellatrix and Narcissa, not Wormtail.
· At Spinner’s End; it was not Bellatrix who offered the unbreakable vow but Narcissa.
· At Spinner’s End; Snape and Narcissa was supposed to be kneeling during the unbreakable vow charm, not standing up.
· At Budleigh Babberton; Slughorn was supposed to change his mind about teaching in Hogwarts while Harry and Dumbledore were in their way to the living room. Not at the doorstep.
· Dumbledore did not fetch Harry at the train station before they went to Slughorn’s place. Dumbledore fetched Harry at the Dursley’s. Nothing in the book about the waitress or that place. *I don’t know why they changed it. Well, it adds drama? :D
· At Knockturn Alley; Harry, Ron, and Hermione were supposed to be in their invisibility cloaks when they went to Borgin and Burkes while following Draco. *I guess their height was a problem. Besides, no one wants to see thin air all the time with background noises in the big screen. J √
· At Borgin and Burkes; Draco was supposed to be alone when he went there, not with his mother and other death eaters.
· In Hogwart’s Express; Malfoy was supposed to be resting his head on Pansy’s lap when Harry sneaked in their compartment and not sitting across her.
· In Hogwart’s Express; Harry was supposed to be in a fetal position when he was petrified by Draco, not straight laid.
· In Hogwart’s express; Harry was found by Tonks, not Luna. *It doesn’t make sense that she finds him when students are not supposed to be late. Though I personally don’t mind her having more air time because she’s my fave. But it is quite illogical. Χ
· At Hogsmeade station; it was Tonks who mended Harry’s nose, not Luna.
· In Hogwarts entrance; it was Snape who escorted Harry in the school, not Luna. And it was nowhere in that part in the book about luggage being checked too.
· In Potion’s class; Harry and Ron were not supposed to fight over the newer potions book because it was Slughorn who handed it to them. *I like it better in the movie. ‘twas a cute part. :D √
· In Potion’s class; the color of Felix Felicis was supposed to be molten gold, not clear liquid. *I guess it seems hard to drink something that looks like gold! :)) √
· In The Three Broomsticks; it was nowhere in the book that Dean and Ginny kissed. Nor that they were in The Three Broomsticks. They were in Madam Puddifoot’s tea shop for couples. *Ow well, the theme of this sequel is more on raging hormones anyway. :D
· On the road to Hogwarts from Hogsmeade; Katie was supposed to be screaming still when Hagrid was taking her up to the school, and not limp.
· Belby was supposedly thin in the book.
· Dean was supposedly one of the chasers in the Gryffindor Quidditch team too.
· At the great hall; It was supposedly Hermione who saw Harry put the Felix potion on Ron’s drink, not Luna.
· At the Greenhouses; Slughorn was not supposed to be stealing leaves because Professor Sprout gave it herself. *I don’t think it’s logical for a professor to be stealing when he can just ask another professor for it. Really. Χ
· At The Burrow; there was nothing in the book about the fight that happened there, nor The Burrow getting burned down. *I find this scene really contradictory. Why the heck would Bellatrix and Fenrir went there? I mean, there wasn’t even any reason for them to just go there. Besides, The Burrow was supposed to be concealed. The fight didn’t even add reason. How much more the fire! They’re wizards and witches, they can put it out anytime. Tsk2. Very illogical scene. Χ
· In the Room of Requirement; Harry left the Potions book at the Room of Requirement alone, not with Ginny. *Well, again, they need to add more drama. :D I like it anyway. √
· At the lightning struck tower; Bellatrix was not supposed to be there with the Death Eaters. She was not part of it. *Well, more exposure? Don’t get me wrong. I like Helena Bonham Carter.
· At the lighting struck tower; Harry was supposed to be under the invisibility cloak and was in a full-body-bind curse by Dumbledore. So he was not supposed to be walking about and be seen. *Well I guess they were able to pull it off. Again, no one wants to see thin air in the big screen I gues. :D
· At the lightning struck tower; Snape was not supposed to see Harry nor talk to him.